- Menu buttons – easy to use menus with 14 different measurement settings
- Test Memory – last 5000 tests stored in memory for easy recall
- Test Counter – to ensure on-time calibration (every 6 months or 500 tests)
- Tough System Case – made from shockproof, damp proof to include Breathalyser, Printer & Spares
- LCD Display – Plain text, back-lit display and audible signal.
- Single OK button – for simple, intuitive operation
A professional breath alcohol testing device must be able to withstand some abuse. The Alcotest 6820 new design and quality workmanship make this unit ideal for use in demanding conditions. Thanks to its durable material it is highly resistant to rough weather conditions such as cold or moisture, and it satisfies protection class IP 54. The 6820 sensor is characterised by very short response times and results are always reliable regardless even to extremes such as -5 °C or +50 °C.
The patented Draeger mouthpieces prevent any manipulation attempts and an optional return valve simultaneously ensures maximum hygiene. The 6820 uses the same reliable mouthpieces as the AlcoDigital 3000 and the entire Draeger AlcoTest Range.
Testing intoxicated people requires a high degree of concentration. This is where the true value of an easy to operate device comes into play. All measurement functions are controlled with a single button. Easily understandable full-text messages on a large, backlit display guide you safely through the alcohol test. An LED display and acoustic signals support the visual display and report the completion of a test measurement. Two menu buttons are used for navigation and the collection of statistical data.
The expanded memory capacity of Alcotest 6820 is able to record up to 5000 test results. An optical interface enables wireless transmission of data to the Draeger mobile printer directly on site and data is transferable to the PC via an optional USB cable and AlcoView Software (+£179)
FREE UK DELIVERY