The AlcoDigital EON breathalyser is an EN approved (certification EN 15964:2011) professional breathalyzer offering police-grade accuracy for your alcohol screening requirements.
With a test-memory of 500 results and Bluetooth printer connectivity, it gives you precise, on-the-spot evidential results. The EON uses a replaceable fuel cell sensor module with a life span of 3-5 years, requiring professional calibration every 6 months. The sensor module can be calibrated independently, without the breathalyser unit. This enhanced feature makes the EON totally unique – it is the only professional breathalyser in the world with EN approval to have a replaceable and reusable sensor which can be calibrated in this way.
- EN approved (certification EN 15964:2011)
- Displays the measurement in mg/L to an accuracy of +/-0.005% BAC (in normal mode)
- Fast mode enables a simple PASS/FAIL result – ideal for high speed, high volume screening
- Wireless Bluetooth printing or connect direct to PC / printer
- Store up to 500 test results in memory
Swap. Send. Simple!
When your EON breathalyser is due for calibration, simply swap in a spare sensor module yourself and send the old sensor to us for calibration. We’ll calibrate it and send it back to you – ready for next time. As long as you keep a spare calibrated sensor, you’ll never be without your EON breathalyser. Buy a spare EON sensor module here.
Also available as a System Kit with Bluetooth Printer (plus 100 mouthpieces and your first service + professional calibration) for £749 + VAT.